Stephanie was born with the desire and further encouraged
by training at the Rhode Island
School of Design to be a crusader for the positive evolution
and the betterment of the quality of life for the human species.
Stephanie is one of those people who:
- can't imagine how anyone can ever feel bored,
- is always in awe that we have the ability to perceive the
beauty in the world around us,
- knows that her place in the social fabric of the human race
is as an educator and creative problem solver,
- is a creative artist with disciplined skill of a designer,
- has developed a well honed knowledge of and sensitivity
to human psychology through years of practice as a designer
of theatrical characters and as an educator.
- has the unusual combination of a visual, audio and kinetic
memory and intuitive thought processes that can be rechanneled
to a linear mode and a spatially oriented organizational mode.
- has such a far ranging collection of talents, interests,
knowledge and aptitudes that is never enough time in a life
time to do it all.
| Back to Front Page |
© 2004 Stephanie A. Schoelzel